Account Executive - General Business
Camberley, Surrey, UK
Aforza is a fast-growing startup focused on transforming the CPG industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to drive FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age. Aforza enables its customers to be more efficient and less wasteful by providing best in class intelligence and automation across all of their digital and traditional channels.
Our General Business Unit (GBU) serves Mid-Market & General Business customers across the Consumer Goods vertical. Due to significant growth, we are looking to hire multiple GBU Account Executives located in the UK, specifically within reach of the Camberley area. You will be part of a local team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions across multiple locations and has a deep understanding of account planning.
Aforza is seeking high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or IT Solution selling. A value-driven sales approach is key. Ideal candidates should have a solid track record selling into the local market. Aforza offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell our cloud based business applications.
- Learn Aforza products, platform and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive simultaneous sales cycles by accurately managing the process. Run your territory like a professional and turn prospects into customers for life.
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognized sales training programs
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot Camp and Sales Productivity teams
- Extensive business sales experience (preferably Tech, Software or Business Applications)
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales and managing complex deals at a commercial level
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A willingness to deliver value-based product demonstrations
- Creative and a team player
- Self-started with strong work ethic, initiative and drive
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to Travel
Aforza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Aforza does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes. Aforza will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!