Aforza Salesforce Developer
UK / Cardiff
Aforza is a groundbreaking, fast-growing cloud company focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in cloud business applications, Aforza helps Consumer Goods companies drive significant positive commercial transformation.
At Aforza, our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world, and our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. Yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but we also want to make the world a better place. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza Success team is looking for a talented Aforza Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying industry cloud solutions on the platform. They will work closely with customer stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions. The developer must have a deep understanding of Aforza & Salesforce’s architecture, data model, and security features to ensure the solutions they develop are scalable, efficient, and secure.
In addition to technical skills, a successful Aforza Salesforce Developer must have strong problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills. They must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements. They should also stay up-to-date with the latest Aforza & Salesforce features and releases, and be proactive in identifying opportunities for process improvements and automation within the organisation.
You’ll also use your extensive Aforza & Salesforce expertise, consulting skills, and thought leadership to produce creative and effective solutions, helping ensure end-to-end success with our industry leading products.
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life of an Aforza Salesforce Developer is filled with exciting challenges. As mentioned earlier, they are the backbone of the enterprise and that’s what makes this job more interesting. Some of the day-to-day activities in an Aforza Salesforce Developer:
- Be an expert in all things Aforza, including the functionality of the Aforza desktop & mobile applications, configuration methods & techniques, and Consumer Goods industry best practices.
- Leverage your Salesforce platform configuration and development expertise to meet client solution challenges in line with the Aforza solution.
- Meeting with the client to understand their requirements and figure out an approach to solve the problem or issues using Salesforce.
- Create team meetings to get updates on the work or the status of the ongoing project in the organisation.
- Meet with the core team members to analyze pending tasks and complete the ones which are considered to be a higher priority.
- Lead the testing and implementation of package development efforts, as well as coding, configuration, regular maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, additionally managing timelines and manufacturing technical documentation.
- Maintain user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place risk on the company’s data.
- Follow Aforza delivery methodology across our Customer implementations, in line with the Aforza solution.
- Recognise, communicate and manage project dependencies across product, resources, and customer contacts.
- Serve as a core member of the joint delivery team and develop relationships with implementation architects, delivery teams, and key business stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Aforza R&D team to advise the Aforza product roadmap based on current and future customer requirements and requests.
- Leverage industry-standard delivery methodologies and tooling, including agile delivery methods and related development operations (DevOps) applications.
- Maintain up-to-date Salesforce platform knowledge and certification, including but not limited to Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 1.
- Engage with multiple clients at once.
- Travel to partner and client sites as necessary.
We’ll show you how to do all this (and more) as you play an integral role in the success and growth of the business at the most exciting time in its history.Requirements
Ideally you are someone with:
- Multiple years Salesforce consulting experience, specifically designing and implementing transformations on the platform.
- Experience using agile methodologies on multiple projects, demonstrating best practice methods and tooling.
- Agile Scrum certification a plus.
- Salesforce Certified, with Platform App Builder level highly preferred.
- Quality academic background. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing techniques.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!