Managed Services Consultant
Aforza is a smart thinking startup focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with ground-breaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in cloud business applications, Aforza helps lead FMCG/CPG companies close the agility gaps to drive positive commercial transformation.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza Success team is looking for a Managed Services Consultant to ensure that customers continue to drive value from the Aforza platform following implementation. As a Managed Service Consultant, you will support our customers following implementation to help make day to day enhancements to their Aforza configuration.
In this role you will be on the frontlines providing configuration and enhancement support ensuring a smooth transition to business-as-usual following go-live. Having both a deep product knowledge and a drive to make customers successful, you help ensure our customers have the best possible experience with the platform.
- Receive and action incoming Managed Service requests, from report enhancements to minor solution configuration changes.
- Be the first main of contact for customers to assist in business-as-usual configuration enhancements to customers’ Aforza implementations.
- Leverage your strong project technical and functional skills, helping create and deliver effective solutions.
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Pull from and maintain a knowledge base of common customer queries.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge, but be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- Quality academic background. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management, and SQL (preferred)
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a customer-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of strength of conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
- Bonus to have experience in the Consumer Goods or FMCG industries.
- Bonus to have multilingual skills (English, French, German). You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
- 2+ Years configuration and development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!