Managed Services Consultant
Aforza is a ground-breaking, fast-growing start-up focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in cloud business applications, Aforza helps Consumer Goods companies drive significant positive commercial transformation.
At Aforza, our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world, and our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. Yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but we also want to make the world a better place. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza Success team is looking for a Managed Services Consultant to ensure that customers continue to drive value from the Aforza platform following implementation. As a Managed Service Consultant, you will support our customers following implementation to help make day to day enhancements to their Aforza configuration.
In this role you will be on the frontlines providing configuration and enhancement support ensuring a smooth transition to business-as-usual following go-live. Having both a deep product knowledge and a drive to make customers successful, you help ensure our customers have the best possible experience with the platform.
- 2+ year’s configuration and development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Quality academic background. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management, and SQL (preferred)
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a customer-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of strength of conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
- Bonus to have experience in the Consumer Goods or FMCG industries.
- Bonus to have multilingual skills (English, French, German). You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!