Senior Sales Solution Consultant
London / Cardiff / Remote
Aforza is a smart thinking, high-growth company focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to lead FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our Users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions that enable our clients to be more efficient, more effective, as we are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza team is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Sales Solution Consultant to bring our vision to life with creative and powerful demonstrations and presentations within our target segment. Key to this exciting role is the ability to play a leading role with a highly experienced and successful team.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of taking the Aforza product to market; exceeding customer expectations and disrupting competition. You will show customers how artificial intelligence and sustainability technology can transform the Consumer Goods industry. As CG leaders seek new ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness, build sustainable business that attracts and retain customers, you will help influence them to see Aforza as a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.
You’ll create compelling field sales assets and experiences that communicate the value of Aforza in the language of the CG industry.
- Provide thought leadership in how large enterprise organisations can drive customer success through digital transformation.
- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Engage with business users to create solution presentations, demonstrations and prototypes.
- Create roadmaps that clearly articulate how business and technology stakeholders can implement and adopt solutions to move from current to future state.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Aforza applications and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Demonstrate a conceptual knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications and technology.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Experience in complex solution selling to Enterprise customers within the Consumer Goods industry.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
- Quality academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Deep, proven experience in driving go-to-market plans, ideally in enterprise software or SaaS/PaaS. Ideally, a good technical understanding of both Salesforce (and ecosystem), CRM and the CG market.
- An ability to engage with key influencers in the CG market; create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline to support up-sell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of strength of conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
- Bonus to have multilingual skills (English, French, German). You’ll be a self starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!