Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Aforza is a fast-growing startup focused on transforming the CPG industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to drive FMCG/CPG companies into an intelligent age. Aforza enables its customers to be more efficient and less wasteful by providing best in class intelligence and automation across all of their digital and traditional channels.
Aforza is looking for an experienced Software Engineer, working as part of our engineering team, to build a suite of next-generation digital applications. In this position, you’ll be working directly with our Engineering Leadership to build innovative and transformative business and consumer applications on the Salesforce.com and GCP platforms. This strategic role will involve being part of the entire development life cycle from design through to development and testing. The ideal candidate will be used to fast-paced startup environments where every employee has a direct effect on the company's success.
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple large scale development projects.
- Fluent in C#, Java or equivalent languages.
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Experience with the Node.JS or equivalent languages.
- Experience of integrating systems via web services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience working with Web Components.
- Experience testing both front and back end components.
- Proven track record of being able to build beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience of unit testing frameworks such as Jest.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a positive but not required.
- Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Examples of previous work/projects.
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of working in a fluid startup environment.
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive.
- You’ll have the vision to help us elevate the product and company to the next level.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!