Software Engineer - Front End
Aforza is a smart thinking, new startup focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to lead FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
Aforza is looking for an Associate to Mid Level Front End Software Engineer to help develop and maintain our website, whilst also skilling up to work on our cloud software applications. In this position you’ll be working directly with our Senior Engineers and our VP of Marketing to test, build, and release our website iterations using modern frameworks. This strategic role will involve managing the entire website deployment lifecycle from designing and building, through to release. The ideal candidate will be flexible, react to changes fast, and be eager to learn about working at a software product organization.
- Proven track record of working across a number of software projects or building websites.
- Experience with Vue.js or an equivalent framework.
- Experience integrating with headless REST Api driven services such as Contentful or other CMS systems.
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Great communication skills, comfortable working as part of a team as well as by themselves.
- The ability to write in a clean and consistent manner whilst adhering to adopted design patterns.
- Experience with working in an engineering team and working with ticket management, source control, and CI/CD.
- Proven track record of being able to write efficient, well documented test plans for complex use cases.
- Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the whole product lifecycle and an uncanny attention to detail.
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of working in a fluid startup environment.
- You’ll be a self starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive.
- You’ll have the vision to help us elevate the product and company to the next level.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!